Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dream lover...



A while back I dreamed about rattle snakes.

As soon as I woke up, I told someone about it.

Later they told me that it mean I had "...unresolved issues...".

I told them that it was spring and I had "...rattle snakes in heat..." issues.

(Where we live the rattlesnakes are emerging from their dens. They're sleepy, hungry, horney, and basically pizzed. You see rattlesnakes crossing the road all the time. I have yard work to do. Nothing unresolved about it.)

My friend insisted that I was wrong and that my subconscious was trying to tell me something.

I thought about it and started to tell them, "Why yes, you are correct. Everynight as I go to sleep watching Craig Ferguson and his rattlesnake mug my subconscious is in an epic battle of desire. Now shut up and lets go get coffee."

Then I thought about it some more and invited them to run barefoot through my back yard.

:D

Written @