Monday, February 28, 2011

Dear month of February,

.
Click me.





Now read me.

Dear month of February,

Well I was going to write you a letter about how crappy a month you are. Every year you bring a new VD for me to hide from. You're sweeps month which means that the telly is full of crazy. You're usually filled with cold weather.  Football is over and baseballs not here yet.

This year you started out in a particularly crappy February fashion.  My father was critically ill and in the Intensive Care. My mother was constantly angry with me. My brother was angry. The rest of the world was in some crisis or the other. All seemed dark at the beginning of this month. My life was beginning to look like a soap opera.

But then?

Things changed. My father's health improved .  I'm able to see him now and I'm gracefully ignoring my Mom. The Sun is shining. I've met some really nice people. Kind people. And this is Black History month which means reading about  the accomplishments of so many talented people.

I'm not broke.
I'm able to fix my boat.
WB and Pup are still here.
The sun is shining.
Tomorow will be March first and you dear February will be over. :D

Despite still hiding from VD (Valentine's Day), this is certainly better February than in the past.

Maybe there's hope for next year.


Regards,

AuthorAnn

Who doesn't do drahhhhmas or soap operas. I like a happy go lucky, happy ending story.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment