Friday, April 22, 2011

.







Oh no.
Oh hell no.
I will not be spending my 4 day doing this.


Guess what?


It's a (kind of) 4 day weekend.


How will I be spending this lovely weekend?

Well, from the looks of it?

Will either be:


laying wood floor

looking at trucks,

working on the chicken palace,

working on fences,

going to see my dad,

building grow boxes,

sanding and re painting the john boat,

cleaning dog kennels,

clean the house,

wash clothes,


OR

hop in the car and go see  if anyone is racing sailboats on the river



I'll give you one guess what I'm gonna do....






LOL it's either that or this




No worries. WB and Pup are here looking after me....

OOOHHHH JOOOYYYYY

LOLOOLOLOLO Joy to the world All the boys and girls....




(read the comments if you get a chance)

.
Cya on Tuesday. I'll tell you what happened.

Love and hugs,


Author Ann

..



...

No comments:

Post a Comment