Tuesday, July 26, 2011

.


Dear diary,

Craig Ferguson is either pre taped or on vaca repeats.

The "fly in my ointment" has finally gotten a clue and fledged.

Pup is okay.

WB is okay.

And I've got stuff to put on my already done list.

Not sure that I remember how but I need to have fun STAT!

What to do? What to do?

I've given it the best effort. I've been told that everyone has their life to live and I'm not invited. I tried and I tried and then I sat down and really thought about it. If folks are all squared away and don't need me? My time is now my own. Hmmm. That's not happened for over 20 years. I actually have time to myself and a boat. Hmmmm. I can go fishin' or sailing without having to coordinate. I can go sit in the hammock and read in the evening. All I have to do is keep up with the pups.

So I thought some more and well - if no one needs me (too late you already said that you didn't) -well I'm gonna take a vacation too. Stay up. Sleep in. Screw off.

Ya'll? I ain't NEVER had too much fun. :D

Seriously, I've got to go goof off now.

Yay!

AuthorAnn

.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment