Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Allert. Alert. Hey you!

Today is National Make a Difference Day. Today? I'm going to make a difference by smiling at everyone and saying, "Hello" to people.

What are you going to do?




If you are here to wonder like I do if God ever had a hang nail? Skip this post and go to the next.

If you are from Ireland and your name is David?

Hang on a sec.

And read this.

Dear David,

I am sorry.

There I said it and it only took 10 years give or take to do so.

You cannot seriously still be mad at me.

I am funny. I am sweet. AND?

I have my own sail boat.

:D

I'm also well on my way to becoming a tai chi "swan". Graceful would be my new middle name.

If you're from Ireland but are not named David?

Welcome anyway.

Regards,

Writer Ann

Now then, what if God was one of us?

.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment