Friday, November 4, 2011

.
If you're from the future? Say before April 27,2012?
Keep reading till you find the link back..


We gotta get you a... LOL. After years and years of not being in a good place to commit to anything other than Pup it would seem that it might actually be my turn to be --- in love?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Well that would be funny.

Good but funny and all kinds of ironic.

Oh yeah... Dear Mom and Dad,



Sorry I'll miss all the excitement for the holidays. Sorry I'll miss all the "fun" but well --

Substitute boyfriend for girl friend and...





lol -- There's folks who've invested alot of time trying to convince me and the world that I'm one colosal fcuk up. A slacker.

But -- well -- I think I'll be okay ...



LOL


In other news. Pup and I are thinking about making the new Harold and Kumar 3D movie a Christmas tradition. I'll have to see it first.

Hugs.


Now back to the future with ya'

http://12dotsandablot.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-post_9069.html  Click me


.


.




,,,

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Saw the new Harold and Kumar 3D holiday extravaganza. LOL LOL OMWord. I had no idea....


    Not a Harold and Kumar virgin anymore...

    .LOL.

    .

    ReplyDelete