Saturday, December 17, 2011

,


I'm sorry for the ad with this video but I'm in a hurry. Will look for an ad free version later.

So why this video and the link to http://www.tzchristmas.com/

Because.

There are millions of people who live in the US and they are from all over the world. It's hard enough to get family to agree this time of year. Can you imagine getting millions of people to agree?

I can.

This Christmas? I'm asking for something special. I'm asking that for one day all of us get along. I'm asking for Peace. No matter who you are or where you are? Surely for one day we can all sit and marvel at this world. Like when it snows in the city and instead of hearing all the traffic you hear quiet.

I hear Hope.

Today complete strangers and kind friends greated me with "Happy holidays.", "Merry Christmas.", "Namaste" (I think that I spelled it right.) ... I think that you get the point. In the paper, there was a fella who met a fella shinning shoes who shared the "happy". He wondered of all the places his feet had taken him in his life.

Happy, Merry


I'm sorry that this fella is having such trouble with his neighbor.

I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle.


When we were little and didn't know each other, WB and I both had families who took us to see the Christmas lights. We took Pup when he was little. I don't know what it is about the magic of those lights that made us happy. I do know that it was the most fun.

It's the same for both of us and for Pup too.

.






Peace on Earth and good will to all mankind.


"...It's been a long hard ride and I won't lose hope..."



Peace and hope.


.


.


.,

.

No comments:

Post a Comment