Wednesday, March 7, 2012

.








"...What. What do you want me to say?  Don't go? Your my woman? Stay?  What do you want?..."

Yeah, about that.  If someone is still talking directly to you instead of  looking around for the nearest exit?  It might be a good idea to pay attention.


.This life is like constantly picking a scab and then expecting the wound to heal.
Lemmie give you a clue.
It doesn't.

I'm exhausted from the effort.

So I'm asking you with all sincerity.

Let's play hooky.

.



LOL. So how do you write about your real world in public and yet maintain your private parts?

LOL

Welcome to 12dotsandablot.
Fact and fiction co exist here.
It's a writer's blog.
A fiction writer's blog.
If you don't know which is the fact and what's the fiction?
Do not ASSume.
Ask.

I'm hungry.

Gonna go eat.


.


.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment