Friday, April 9, 2010

Holy cow NOW I get it

This is why I love to watch tv's Craig Ferguson.

Last night's guests were both authors.

From The Day I Shot Cupid. Hello my name is Jennifer Love Hewitt And I'm a Love aholic"

page 18.

"...So be strong, have personal power - good God, roar if you have to! But a couple of nights a week try letting it be all about your undergarment and on top put a dress, perfume, some sparkle powder, and a little willingness to let him lead."

To Mr. Neville's book, "Ghosts of Belfast"

pg 1

"Maybe if he had one more drink they'd leave him alone. Gerry Fegan told himself that lie before every swallow...."

I'm thinking that the only thing missing was the skit where the Ghost Whisper character is at the bar with the fictional Mr. Fegan and she sees those 12 Ghosts of Belfast as well. "I see dead people too so stop yer drinkin' Mr. Fegan." she would say. She could have interceeded for Mr Fegan, done alittle Freudian psycho analysis, and sent those 12 ghosts packing without all that extra drama. Afterwards the real Ms. Hewitt and Mr. Neville could have gone out to a pub both in sparkly powder and really good shoes. As a matter of fact, if Mr. Neville didn't already have a girl friend? I'd think this would make a most interesting couple.

Sigh, I really love to watch this show. It's getting better and better in the irony department. Or maybe in the parody department. Which ever it is it's not boring.


Writen @

1 comment:

  1. LOL NOW I get it.

    Took a while but finally.

    Don't know who the talent co ordinator is for this show but they are seriously a "gee-nee-ous".

    Good mercy I miss Tryork.

    But that's another story.

    ReplyDelete