Friday, April 9, 2010

I love Jennifer.

I have an acquaintance who thinks he's in love with the star of Ghost Whisper.

Well he doesn't actually think he's in love with her. He just collects her photos and puts them on his computer. To him she's just the brightest light in the sky.

I'm ranting this morning. I turned on Youtube so that I could watch tv's Craig Ferguson's interview with Stewart Neville and what happens. They have the interview with the Jennifer Love Whozits but not with the author of the Ghosts of Belfast, Stewart Neville.

There aren't words.

Well there are.

Here's Jennifer (squee) Love Whozits in her own words:

From her book " The Day I Shot Cupid. Hello My Name is Jennifer Love Hewitt and I Am a Love aholic"

page 18.

"...So be strong, have personal power - good God, roar if you have to! But a couple of nights a week try letting it be all about your undergarment and on top put a dress, perfume, some sparkle powder, and a little willingness to let him lead."







And here are the words from writer Stewart Neville:

Unfortunately, Stewart Neville's interview isn't here. He can't rock a pair of pink stilettos. Otherwise, I'm sure that his interview would up on Youtube already right here next to the extra ordinary writer, Jen.

Sporting sparkle powder and pink stilettos.

In the mean time here's a link to his blog.

http://conduitnovel.blogspot.com

Check out the post about diamond shoes.

Yup, yup, and yup.








written @

1 comment:

  1. I have a aunt who "sweated bullits" writing her first novel. She hauled boxes of her books to book store signings and book festivals. It's a great first novel.

    If only she could have shown up wearing pink stillettos and a little black dress her novel would have been number one on the NYT best seller list.

    tee hee


    written @

    ReplyDelete