Monday, July 5, 2010

LOL There should be another holiday...

...for the day after a holiday when you get the extra day off.

How about "Happy Day After the Holiday That We Get Off Because The Holiday Comes on The Weekend" Day.

I'm okay with it.


So I got to go to the beach yesterday. The beach, which we were told in the news was gonna be nasty from BP oil, was beautiful. The water was clear and the beach was clean. I'm thinking that it's not a Potemkin Village moment so -- weeelll-- who knows..

It was nice though. I love the beach and was grateful to see it.

LOL The machine just got disconected.

Guess I was supposed to say how terrible and awful the water was. Thing is? From what I saw? To say terrible and ugly would mean I'd have to lie.

Not gonna do that.

Mr. Music please ...



Happy July 5 th otherwise known in this household as

""Happy Day After the Holiday That We Get Off Because The Holiday Comes on The Weekend" Day"

Let us pray...

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment