Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ouch...


Hmm not a story. Had to go way back into my archives to find this poem. I had a toothache but well it's good for other aches and pains too.

OUCH

oh

ow

yeah I know

I'm a big baby

baby

so I don't care

It frikin hurts

I'm being a big baby

baby

I want you to hold my hand

and so I want you to hug my frickin neck

yeah because this is overwhelminglly painful

I don't do

doctors

dentists

or needles

I HATE Needles

oh that made me hurt

worse

it hurts

even my hair hurts
my hair

how

why

what did I do to any one

yes I took two extra strenght tylenols'

that should kick in a minute

i just want the heating pad

and the couch

and it to stop hurting

and to put my head in somebodies lap

and have them rub my cheek\

and watch Craig Ferguson with me

and bring me soup

and not crackers

the crunch makes my head hurt

you can imagine what I think about the

Captain Crunch ;your dumping in that bowl.

and actually fixing to crunch

eventhough I told you

to

please

don't

it

hurts.

lol

oh

mercy

please

what

ever you do

just

dont

please

dont

make

me

laugh.

i am soooo oh yo yo yo right now. and darlin y y y you are sooooo yes yes yes



oh mercy this hurts





IC 2-18-08



Get better soon.




Note please. IC is the same as IronChassis. I was writing as IC before Author Ann.

All rights reserved by the author (that's me)

No comments:

Post a Comment