Monday, September 27, 2010

Howdy

.

I keep having people tell me that they've got money or that someone I've crossed paths with has or in this economy had money and then they look at me kind of funny as if to see what my reaction is.

For the record (and because this is kind of one of those silly games that really wastes all of our time), I'm glad when folks are doin' good. So good for you rich folks. The thing is I'm really kind of busy at the moment and most of the people I'm hearing about probably are too. Good for us both.

I've been outside some and have met a new person or two. The weather is changing and we're finally getting some rain. We need it. The rain was so heavy and the trees were already changing because of the lack of water (we think) that there are now alot of leaves on the ground. Looks like Fall. Green house should be going up. It's early but I think I'll go ahead and begin weathering in the dogs too. I'm not going to miss the heat but I'm going to miss the 5am sunrises. It's alot easier to get up. This cool weather/late sunrises makes a person want to sleep in.




Ah and then there's the mid term elections coming up. All that nervous anticipation and speculation. I don't want to even hear about it. And yeah, I do vote. I'm just tired of hearing about these people.


I sure wish this was the old blog. There's alot happening here. Turns out we were correct in our presumptions. To every thing there is a season. We're prepared but it would just take waaay to much back story to explain why that's important. I am glad that I have the boat. Glad that Pup and WB are here. The dogs are doin' okay and so is most of the other living things here. LOL I swear that after today, I really do feel a bit like we live in the middle of a zoo. At least we've still got all our fingers and toes.


.

Hope you are doing well Gentle Reader. I don't have a clue who you are. If you'd post that would be nice.



Ann

.

No comments:

Post a Comment