Friday, October 29, 2010

Hey Lady? Can I borrow that phone?

.








"If you could go back in time and see yourself coming? Where would you tell yourself to be going."

Me? I tell myself to go try.



Post script:








I dunno. Is it someone talking on what looks to be a cell phone? Yes.

Is it someone who was actually at the premire of Charlie Chaplin's movie?
Ah well now that's different. With the technology that's out there? It's very likely to be a hoax.


Would be nice to time travel. I'd have a few things to say to the me in the early 1980's and in the 1990's. Something like, "What are you thinking. You're young. You're reasonably good looking. Go have fun. Your folks will be fine. Go see that Irishman. He likes you and you like him. So what if it lasts or not. At least you'll know. Besides, the folks her are going to take advantage of you and treat you pretty badlly. So go on. You'll be fine. You've got two feet and a good mind, use them.

Oh and Ann?
Write. "

LOL. The Map of the World... LOL


:D



.



Hugs.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment