Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pass the salad dressing...

.








Today was a good day.


It wasn't the day that I'd planned because if it had been I'd have been meeting the guy from the bug extermination company. Instead I got to meet some of the most interesting people AND began the process to haul my boat out of the water.

I. Am. So. Happy.


And scared.

Boats are made to be in the water. Like hippos, boats in the water are so graceful.

On land? I don't want to think about all of the things that could go wrong. I'm like the expectant father to this process. I'm praying that all will go well.

Got to get sleep. Tomorrow will come soon. Lots to do.


Hugs



PS

(I just like the video, Gentle Reader. That's the beginning, middle, and end of it. If you're name is Julia or you like sailing? Hurray. But not to worry, as I said, this isn't about a person. I just like the song. Like this one two

)


Stevie Ray Vaughn





.

No comments:

Post a Comment