Thursday, February 17, 2011

A very important lesson that I've recently learned...



"Sometimes? It's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission."


Not that I recommend that for all life situations.

It does need to be legal and moral.

But if it is?

This is a very good thing to know.

Therefore, I'm going to sit here quietly and act like it's okay to sleep here. I must say that this is a learning experience.  I'm greatful for the roof over my head and the kindness of strangers. It would be terrible to be homeless and it can be frightening to be sick. It is also a miracle to have good healthcare.



Now if I can just convince my Mom that my being here is a good thing. Life will be good.


Ann



PS Looks like the count down to the royal wedding photo has changed. Going to see what new thing there is to read.

.

.

1 comment:

  1. Just alittle note here.

    I went to see my Dad. When we drove through the gate there he was on the tractor - bushhogging.

    LOL I'm like Tigger. Happy and bouncy because my dad who was on ventilator in Feb 2011, is now bush hogging in 2012.

    Yay.

    I got to hug his neck and tell him stuff.

    Double yay.

    .

    ReplyDelete