Tuesday, March 22, 2011

.

Dear World,

Thank you to the kind people who talked to me when my dad was ill.  Thank you for sharing who you are. I used to think that I was alone in my troubles but now I know that I'm not.

Love and regards,

AuthorAnn

PS I was talking to someone last night whose life has been very difficult. Two of her children have been ill. As we talked, I tried to remember the things that people have told me when I was down. The complete strangers who have sat there and listened. Or the ones who sensed that just talking about anything else was a very good thing. I'm grateful to those people and am in awe of how they were able to do just the right thing to help a person out.  Thank you. I hope that I can do the same.

In the company of angels.


.


.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment