Wednesday, June 22, 2011

..








http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110621/ts_yblog_thelookout/man-robs-bank-to-get-medical-care-in-jail



"Don't feel like pickin' up my phone so leave a message at the tone."


Mercy.


Happy summer ladies!! It's official. So how does this slacker spend the first day of summer?


In a doctor's waiting room.

I do get to go out to eat (hospital cafeteria) and I do get to go to my favorite city (out the window on the drive up and in the hospital waiting areas) and hey, I do get to see visit with my dad (during the drive up to and back from the hospital) and I will get to spend time with the new chickens, Pup, the pups, and WB (tonight after I get back from the doctor's office).

And most important? My dad has heath care.

I'm not going to complain about how I spend today.

I truly could be much worse.

"But today I don't feel like doin' anything."

Yipppppppppppppppeeeeeeeee.

All day long.



(Truly Nice Guy Alert - Bruno Mars - who gave a concert to benefit the tornado victims in Alabama.)
Gotta go.

For the Zen of things?

Click here . Christmas? Yep. In June? Uh huh.... (< Cl...


Cya, hugs, AuthorAnn


.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment