Sunday, August 28, 2011




,

I read the Vogue for the articles.

I really do.

I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking, "I don't care what you read and what tha heck does that video have to do with reading Vogue?"  Then you delete and perhaps delist me on Twitter.. As you're doing so you may  also   be thinking that I read Vogue like you might read Playboy."

To you I say?

"Nothing"

The video has absolutely nothing to do with reading Vogue other than I got side tracked AND I couldn't find a good copy of  Angel is a Centerfold by J Geils Band.  I could, however, find a perfectly excellent video of The Three Stooges' dancing to Whammer Jammer. I thought that it was actually a song about the Crimson Tide (Univ of Alabama)'s foot ball cheer. It was not but  the J Girls Band did record  both the Angel IS a Centerfold and Wammer Jammer so I posted it.

Hope you don't have power loss.

Any typos are due to I haven't gone to sleep and I'm too tired to bother with it.

Going to sleep now.

Hugs,

Author Ann


.


.



No comments:

Post a Comment