Sunday, November 27, 2011

.

Saw movie Hugo(3D) then out to eat and to the grocery store. Cried like a baby (at the movie not at the drive through or the grocery).

I thought that the movie would be over the top sappy but there's this moment at the end --- lol, it had me in tears and then it had me.

Something about everyone needing a place to be...

Then there's the scene with Hugo and friend at the library when they're reading about the early history of film. I have that same experience when reading some blogs.



The youtubes are like magic windows into another world. As a matter of fact, if Santa would bring me that IPad 2, it really would be a magic experience where I could just touch the screen and ---



LOL. Real magic would be Santa bringing that IPad2.

Not holding my breath.


Dang this year has just flown by.

.



.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment