Sunday, November 27, 2011

.

Dear Santa,


I've been very good in my budgeting class.

This is what I've learned.

Ask for much more than you need and you might get what you need.

So I'm asking for:

A trip around the world for me and two very nice people.

An IPad 2.

A new barn to replace the one I don't have.

A horse. A great big draft horse to go into the new barn.

The materials to build the chicken house.

A cross fence.

A trip to California so that I can see the Santa Monica Pier, the Late Late Show taping, red wood trees, San Francisco, and the Pacific Ocean.  For three very nice people. The good news is that the tickets to the Late Late Show with tv's Craig Fergson are FREE. (Fine print: The bad news is that the airline tickets are not. Would accept bus tickets but hotel rooms? Ah no. )

Okay, an epi or foil.  Think fencing.

A wi fi thingy to go with the IPad 2. Otherwise the cell phone service here is crap.

A truck to go along with the barn and the horse. (So I can haul hay for the horse. Those draft horses are HUGE so they may eat alot. Need the truck.)

LOL A sense of humor for WB who will take this list way to seriously and start saying things like , "...budget...". WB NEVER has a sense of humor when it comes to money.

A new storage shed because I'm thinking that the pole barn is a stretch. If I do it right a storage shed would work too. BUT it must have a stall for the horse and a place to put the dogs/chickens when it's cold.

LOL, WB if you're reading this take a deep breath. You know how this makes you flustered.  WB has no clue how to window shop. "Get in, buy it if it's in the budget, and get out." That is WB's motto.

(for Christmas I'm thinking that we're all getting a shiny red apple from WB. I'm getting him a nice dress shirt from LandsEnd but don't tell him that because he'll say, "No, not in the budget.")

And Santa one more thing. I'd really like "Peace on Earth. Good will to all." and bringing back the folks who are in the armed services healthy would be good too.

Serious note. Every year I ask for Peace on Earth. Every year. You'd think that for just 24 hours we all hear on Earth could be quiet and get along for one day. Just one day. So far, nope but I keep asking anyway.




Bottom line, Santa?

I'd be happy with a new jib sail or maybe a bottom job for the boat.

Even better? I'd love to have the boat here.

And that Peace on Earth thing. That would be good too.



Who loves ya' Santa?


Hugs and kisses from one of the good girls and boys,


Author Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment