Thursday, February 16, 2012



"...

I'm in the bathroom of this book store when a voice floats out of no where.  Not asking for toilet paper,  I hear this voice from the other stall asking  "I'm sorry. I'm doing research for a book. If you could identify one thing in your life that does or would make you happy? What would that be?"

Yes, these are the EXACT words coming from inside the bathroom stall. I'm thinking that if I didn't wash my hands I could escape. Unless they'd looked at my shoes? How would they know who I was?
I'm looking at the space under the stall door. The jeans that were around their ankles aren't and I'm hearing the sound of a zipper. I'm not moving.

"It could be just one thing. Doesn't have to have happend. Maybe something that you think would make you happy if it did happen ..." The stall door is opening. There's still time to move.
I'm not moving.

..."


From The Zen Happiness Experiment
author c anne ford

all rights reserved by the author

3 comments:

  1. "...

    Home lost once.
    Home found.
    Home lost twice.
    Home found.

    ..."

    Home lost.
    Found twice.

    ..."

    The Zen Happiness Experiment by C Anne Ford

    "...After losing, finding, and then losing home, the last thing she wanted was to put down roots anywhere. She'd named the boat Mangrove. Given everything away and just moved. No way points... Just life stuff separated by ..."

    The Zen Happiness Experiment

    c anne ford

    all rights reserved and owned by the author.


    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Zen Happiness Experiment by C Anne Ford

    "...After losing, finding, and then losing home, the last thing she wanted was to put down roots anywhere. She'd named the boat Mangrove. Given everything away and just moved. No way points and no forwarding address. ..."

    The Zen Happiness Experiment

    c anne ford

    all rights reserved and owned by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .

    Who are you and why are you reading this blog?

    .

    ReplyDelete