Thursday, January 30, 2014

Do you know what it's like to have an a dog who needs to pee and poop try to do that when there's ice on the ground?  They aren't happy.

Do you know what it's like to be a person who is looking at all that cold and knowing that you've got to go outside with said dog?

I do.

I am sooo not happy today. 

If I had wanted to live somewhere with snow at this time of year? I'd move there.

I am sooooooooooo not happy.


Neither is my dog.

We have to put up with some really hot weather in the summer so that we don't have to have this kind of cold in the winter.

Last year it was abnormally warm. People were bragging about it until the mosquitos showed up. You have to have cold weather to decrease the bugs and to help some of the crops.

BUT you don't have to have it this cold.  It's stupid.  You can have cold days at or above 32 degrees F and satisfy ALL ecological requirements.
This year?

Epic fail.

Global Warming?


Please send all comments about the fucked up weather to anyone but me.

Cluster fuck. Epic fail.

Me? I have common sense and know that there isn't ANY reason for this and I will remember it come November voting time.

:(


.

No comments:

Post a Comment