Monday, March 29, 2010

12:55:00 PM Uh oh... got a phone call from the not so magical neighbors...

I'm a bit worried about the begonias...

Just got off the phone with Ms. Whoozits. She's "...miffed..." because my dogs went and peed in her flower bed. Apparently Vista View has some rule in the home owners and dogs visiting the neighbors is a no no . I told her that I couldn't see how such tiny dogs could have enough urine to kill off her whole flower bed. I told her that if my dogs did pee in her yard? They peed gold and pooped flowers so I should charge her a landscaping fee.

"If they could kill flowers?" I told her, "our yard would look like crap."

Then I told her that her complaint was the very definition of the word "hyperbole".

To which she said something not very "Vista View" about the state of our yard.


So I hung up on her.




Written @

1 comment:

  1. Most times when I write, "Geeze, Gentle Reader, how about posting a comment..." it's a retorical request. I don't expect anyone to actually post a response.

    Until today.

    Today? I really could use a response from someone.
    I'ts been a crap week ya'll.

    It really has.

    I could use a virtual hug and a post to know that I'm not alone.

    Serious.

    Hugs,
    Ann

    .

    ReplyDelete