Monday, March 29, 2010

Morning coffee...

Morning conversations @ casa Slacker...





Why yes I did load and turn on the dish washer. Thanks for asking.



You see...



I just set my brand new, fake Starbuck,s reusable coffee cup on the floor for one second. One second. It was clean.



The friggin dog just licked it.



Therefore I had to wash it once again in the dishwasher. Another whole 2 hours so it can be on the sani cycle. The only item in the whole dishwasher because for once it was empty. Yes Rosie has licked me on the mouth. So what. That's not the point. You know that. Doggie kisses are sanitary. Dogs licking the brand new, fake Starbucks, re-useable coffee cup are not.



Require sanitation because I have standards.



No I could not wait until the dishwasher was full. No I could not wait until after breakfast. I'm taking it to the soccer game this afternoon and I need it now.



And no I'm not washing it in the sink.



This requires sanitation. I have standards.



For God's sake could you please stop yelling? What's wrong with you?

Oh and my gym shorts are dirty. Can you be a love and throw them in the wash?

Written @


No comments:

Post a Comment