Tuesday, October 5, 2010

These two

.


These two songs have been in my mind lately.



(Please ignore the video and just listen to the song on this first Youtube. It was the only good copy of the song that I could find this AM.)










Is it just me or do these two songs sound almost alike both in melody?



...

We've been working outside again.

The weather is brisk and sunny. Beautiful. The boards have been cut for the grow tables. The lettuce in the trial tables have surpased my expectations. We're now able to eat Red Leaf and Butter Crunch lettuce, Basil, Parsley, Chives, Mint, and Dill. There's arugala and tomato plants on the ready for transplanting. Have a new metal grow table and most importantly? A green house set up.

There's a fella who showed us how to grow squash, cucumbers, peppers, and egg plant in containers so that we can move them. This was good news because we can move the location for the best water and light. We can also control the soil that we plant in.



I'm really looking forward to having fresh produce to eat.


If anyone would like to know how to make a portible growing table for lettuce? Post in comments and I'll be happy to tell you how.


As for the rattlesnake? Well alooooong time ago I had a couple of biology/zoology clasees.

I disected it.


Back soon and hugs,

AuthorAnn


.



Back outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment