Friday, June 3, 2011









.





Dear Pup,

I'm glad that somehow a miracle happened. You grew up to be nice AND you don't hate me.

You? I love. Don't sweat that big looming question, "What am I going to do with the rest of your life?" I'm finding that it's better to ask, "What makes me get out of the bed happy even on the "rainy" days? 

The answers are much more honest.


You're a good person, Pup. I know that. You'll make good decisions whatever you do. After years of "to do" lists, I never did them. I was afraid of that list. Afraid to fail. Then one day I woke up and tried something  different. No more "to do" lists. Instead I replaced it with another list, an "Already Done" list. It was amazing the difference it's made.

Worry about what you'll do in the future, especially in this day and time, it can just cause a person to sit paralyzed with fear. That's no good Pup.

So go do your day.

Remember to be kind.
Remember that the question "Is it legal and moral to do?" is a good compass, and then go see what you can see.






Got an "already done" list to write.



Love and hugs,


Mom

.

.



And that, my darling boy,  is The Point.

.

,

.
.

1 comment:

  1. .

    I don't know the people in the Blanker For A Sail video. I just liked the version of the music.


    Oh and folks

    12 dots and a blot

    Fact and Fiction

    Writer's journal.


    Just sayin.


    .

    ReplyDelete