Wednesday, July 6, 2011

.

. Hi ya. If you read 12dots you know ...   to click me



God speed and safe journey to the crew of the Atlantis and all who go to see her on her way.

Hugs to Pup for his most excellent self.

That said -


Write alittle.
Write alot.
Write nothing for a while.

This is NOT an inactive blog.

Thanks and hugs,

AuthorAnn

PS I'm putting the most important Zen moment here. The folks who designed all the equipment and who flew all the ships at one point all had the feeling of stepping past the known into the future. The could have stayed at home safe. The could have tucked away their dreams in a closet saying, "How can I?" The didn't. That is the Zen of this life. To dare to dream and then to dare to take a chance on that dream coming true. The moment that Atlantis leaves the ground I will be so proud to hear this. It's such an amazing thing to fly. It's such an amazing thing to go farther.

I hope that I remember that possibility in my own life. So to Pup.

Pup has that ability to "fly" in his heart and in his mind. To see the future.

He's born to fly. Me too. My Dad and my Mom. Even WB even though he doesn't really believe it yet.

That's a pretty good Zen moment.

Hugs, Newt and Lexi. Hugs to WB and Pup. Hugs to the fella who said, "Go have fun with your son."

It's good to be born to fly.

Hugs.

.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment