Friday, July 15, 2011



.





Honey, you gotta' love a man who can dance...


LOL. It wasn't until I saw this video that I actually believed that Mr. Ferguson has had some kind of dance training.

Also.

It was the first time that I wondered who this guy is in real life.


And well the thought did occur - I mean you'd have to be stone cold frigid not to wonder - because I've seen guys dance that don't have - well- something - who couldn't get up on the horse much less ride.... I did wonder.

Wow.

. Hi ya. If you read 12dots you know ...
contains the Zen moment but honest it would be tough to find another more illuminating moment.


.


.


.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Jay Leno we now know what the theme to the LLSwithCF would sound like with an actual band.

    Yay.

    .

    ReplyDelete