Monday, June 4, 2012

.



Welcome to 12dotsandablot.

This is a writer's journal.


A fiction writer's journal.


Fact and fiction co exist here.


Sometimes peacefully and some times I have to write this disclaimer just in case my mother is reading.

Otherwise she might have a fit of catter walling about how her daughter has just about lost it and if she'd just have married that nice banker person I might not be in such a pickle.

She'd also say things about inappropriate and no daughter of hers was going to end up being an old maid like her Aunt Ethel.


Then I'd have to stand up straight and to promise not to squint.


So I, when the occasion calls for it, put in the disclaimer.


Anyway.


Fact and fiction co exist here on this blog.


If you don't know which is which?


Don't ASSume.


Ask.


Thanks.


My Mom will really appreciate your efforts.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment