Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I did it!

I looked up someone from my actual past on the Internet.

I did.

And more important?

I actually found them.

I was soooo surprised but more importantly?

Mr. Most Likely to Succeed?

Mr. I'm learning Chinese because in the future it will be important?

Looks like Mr. Peanut.

I might be wrong about this because after all lots of people share the same name but ---

I'm fine with this being the person I used to know because the fella who used to play music and was the darling of the Philosophy Department  now wears polo shirts and hasn't changed his eye glasses since the 70's.

:)

I don't know why I am so happy but I am!!!

Do I want to go say hello?

Oh no.

I'm good.

Can't wait to tell my dad.

My dad thought he was the person most likely to get arrested.

Now?

He's Mr. Responsibility.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment