Wednesday, October 16, 2013




I don't know what it is about our pets.  Cats, dogs,  snakes, fish....

we love them.

Kind of like those people in our life that have at one time or the other metaphorically chewed our lives.  They mess up but most of the time they keep us from going nuts.


(This has to be one of my favorite monologues.  I miss them. Better than the angry ones.)

So today is a dizzy day which is only slightly better than the pain days.

If you are Irish David?  I kind of need you to contact me. Please try. If anyone says that I don't want to hear from you? Smile, be charming, and then go around them.  Most of the "helpful" people in my life haven't always had my best interest at heart.  They've been too busy with their own interests to even check my pulse.

If anyone knows how to get Craig Ferguson ( @craigyferg  ) to come visit Atlanta?  It sure would make my day.

Will try to write something soon.  I'm just being a big baby. Need a hug. :(

Hugs,

WriterAnn

,

1 comment:

  1. I. Can. Not. Believe. It. Craig. Ferguson. Is. Coming. To. Atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yahoo!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete