Saturday, August 6, 2011

Before you read the next post, please take care to read this:

For the record,


I DO NOT hate people from China. There are really nice people who are from and still live in China. They haven't had it easy. I know that.

However -

I am not too keen on their govermental policies, That's not the same as disliking people from China.

To tell the truth I'm glad that the citizens of China are finally getting a living wage after years and years of not.

Alot of that economic recovery came from American help. Seems a bit unfriendly to be demanding this and that after all that help.



Just sayin

1 comment:

  1. I wondered what it would take to get me to write politics.

    Not sure if anyone actually cares what this RedNeck from the Deep South (America) has to say on the subject of politics but maybe someone will.

    Hugs,

    AA
    .

    .

    ReplyDelete