Wednesday, August 3, 2011

....










"these are not sterling silver

Condition: Old Used Dirty and Tarnished
some small chips and scratches on the glass


"


LOL I'm buying a pair of vintage safety welding goggles. Or at least I'm trying to, those Steampunk kiddos are quick. Anyway that quote is from the listing. I know that it also applies to some of my affairs de cour but heck sometimes ya gotta just go with what ya' got.

Think global.
Act local.


Works for me.... :D



I know that for a CF of LLS fan to say this is their kind of hearsy but I'm not watching this weeks shows realtime. Have been watching recorded version of the night before and getting sleep.

Or trying to get a pair of these safety goggles.
I need these things so that I can go cut some wood.

Out of doors.

With a saw.

And then hammer stuff.


Cya

.

3 comments:

  1. Not really.

    I just thought that it went with the song in a kind of serendipity kind of way since I read the quote and that made me think of the song.

    No wait.

    That's stream of conscious not serendipity.

    Which is okay because I just like having the excuse to say the word.

    Serendipity.

    Nice.

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    Or a run on sentence.

    You know sometimes a run on sentence can be a very important literary device.

    Seriously.

    It can.

    Really.

    ...

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just blew hard into my glass.

    Now I can hear a hurricane in the Arctic Ocean.

    Hang on. If I do it just right I can hear squalls.

    Woooooaaaaahhhh.....

    (Ships a rockin" Only you can come a knockin' cause where I am at the moment is very GP.)


    Wwoooaahahahahhahhhahahha....

    .

    ReplyDelete