Monday, August 1, 2011

,

,






Good morning bored people.

I am sitting here or rather on my back looking at the people passing by. I can do this because of my very large, very dark sunglasses. The drink on the table is fruity to hid the taste of rum and if I can manage it, this will be the drink of choice for the next 4 days. Not 2 worry. I have paid someone 20 bucks to not only bring me more fruity drinks so that I don't dehydrate but to also periodically spray me with sun screen so that I don't spontaneously combust.

The music is latin. My clothes are optional. I am smiling.

How are you?

2 comments:

  1. I figure that this is either research or solice for old age. When I am old and wrinkley, this notion will keep me laughing.

    People will think that I'm going senile.

    Only I will know that I'm just remembering.

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. .
    Okay.

    Before I forget.

    One of the things that pizzes me off about growing older is that I have this life knowledge about - uh - stuff.

    Stuff that I won't beable to do but that is very good to know how.

    (this song makes my dog growl like he's trying to tell me something. If I believed in reincarnation, I'd also believe that every one of my pups were fundamentally good people but they good heartedly pizzed off some evil jin and now have to --- LOL got off subject.

    Take a plate. Plane white is good.

    Pour honey on the plate.
    Sprinkle red pepper on the honey.
    Drizzle fresh lemon juice and sea salt on the mis next.

    And then drizzle tequilla on it.

    Take your finger - I'm thinking the pointy finger - and sloowly pull your finger through the mix and feed it to a "friend".

    Then they do same for you.

    Do it enough and guess what? You'll both be happy.

    Yay.

    Who an I going to tell that to?

    LOL So I'll tell you and go do it before I get too old.

    Sigh
    .

    .

    ReplyDelete