Wednesday, January 18, 2012

.



The date

January 22, 2011



"...

I think -


No I'm sure that it's Eve's fault.

And Adams.

Stupid apple.

Stupid Snake.

On second thought stupid Eve.

Whomever? We've been paying for it ever since.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe the cold has me sullen.

I've always been a Optimistic Pessimist.


Will think on it.




written by

c anne ford

January 22, 2012


..."


 


Did I tell you that I was a writer. I am.  That's my poem above.  When I hear about copyright infringement, I think about this poem. Then I think about the blog that I wrote that someone in New Zealand up loaded on to Face book.  They uploaded my entire blog. Two years of my work. Original poems. Original short stories. The time I spent working to find my writer's "voice".  I found out later that they got a job writing for a magazine half way round the world.

Here I sit out in the middle of nowhere. I'm lucky if anyone reads my  blog. Delighted if they do.

I am a writer.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment