Monday, December 9, 2013

Merry Christmas...


"maybe we could all dance for real. I'm hoping that this Christmas I finally get my Christmas wish. I'm hoping that for one day we could all live in peace. That for one day we could be silent and hear the sounds of the heavens. Just for a minute or two. That way our children could know what that sounds like, no matter where we live in this world. It' only takes a minute to hug someone. Even a stranger if that's where you are. Just a minute to remember back to our primal beginnings inside of our mother's womb. It's the most basic, the first feeling we all have as sentient beings."  I hope. Please don't be mad at me. You don't even know who I am. .



Merry Christmas.


Back to the future   http://12dotsandablot.blogspot.com 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment