Friday, August 27, 2010

Hurray! I'm not going to die from an allergic insect bite!!!

.

I'm going to live!!!

No thanks to you Gentle Reader or to the people in my household. They're all snoring. No, I owe my survival to the Internet, infomercials and really bad re runs of Highway Patrol.

And Paul McCartney karoke.









You know, I'd really love to have a Wanda Bar right about now.





Like on Wanda Sykes' show.

I really would love to have a Wanda Bar.

(No that's not one of those double entand- auntandr -- one of those things that's supposed to have a double meaning...)


Where else can you have a serious disscussion about Stripper Olympics... I may not drink but watching other folks get loopy and talk about pole dancing?

It's good.




It's been 20 minutes and I haven't swelled up from ant bites.


Lord help me please not to dream about those ants dressed up like WHAM singing,

"Wake me up before you go-g0..."

Nite!

.

.




:

No comments:

Post a Comment