Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sorry Sigmund. It's not all about the sex...

.



Last night I had a dream about my parents.

My mom comes down the hall to the conference room at work. There's nothing abnormal about it only she doesn't look anything like my mom.

"I -- your dad and I -- want to pay for a hotel room for you -- for Christmas. A present." It's sureal but then it's a dream so it's supposed to be. "Were going to be at your brothers and you know how you annoy him so we just thought that you'd be more comfortable at a hotel -- somewhere other than around your brother."

I'm looking at my dad. Magically he's sitting in a La-Z-Boy watching Fox News. There's a guy in a clown suit yelling. My dad's talking to his stock broker on the cell and saying that the clown on the tv yelling says to "Sell. Buy. Sell." So he's telling the stock broker to sell.


"We just think it's for the best." my mom is saying. She's watching my dad too.


That's when I woke up.









Mele Kalikimaka, imaginary not my mom. I know a great place in the BVI.



:D


.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment