Monday, January 31, 2011

According to the computer...

.

... it's now 16 days until Valentine's Day.






For the love of -- I mean ---

Oh joy.


I'm sorry but this holiday can be painful. The days leading up to it a sore reminder if you don't have a honey to canoodle with or the cash to do the canoodling.

Roses might be red.
But man they're expensive.
Dinner and dancing are too.
I'm doing overtime
So that you won't miss it.
This great big production.
I Love You.

cAnneFord, 30Jan,2010


Aren't the words enough?


Year before last, I wrote a celebration of hemmorrhoids. Seemed like a fitting way to celebrate Valentine's Day.


This year?

It's the Never Ending Ode to Love a Thon.

And it starts with a song.






...Ah love, YEE Haaaaahhhh.


.Please note. The songs are old and cheesy but let's face it, unless you're able to put down the seriously big bucks to let that special person you care?

It's tricky.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment