Thursday, April 28, 2011

.






It isn't a great day for the folks in the Deep South.

I believe that regardless of the religions that we do or don't subscribe too, there is a collective power in positive thought. Today we need it. If you would be so kind as to take a moment to send a kind thought to the folks who've been hit by the Spring tornado season, I know for a fact it would be appreciated.

Hugs and prayers to the folks in Alabama this morning.

Hugs to the people whose homes were distroyed and whose loved ones died or are missing.
Hugs to the folks whose homes and lives were spared.

Now comes the hard part of going forward.

Going to go see if my own family is okay. Talked to them yesterday but haven't heard anything today.

We have family and extended family in the areas hit. My immediate family should be okay but I'm not sure about WB's family or that of my inlaw family.  LOL I hate tornados.  Have been and have famly who've been in Huricane Camile and Hurricane Katrina. You have time to prepare and to leave but tornados just drop out of the sky. They're truly horrid.


Ann

..

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment