Friday, April 29, 2011

.





This morning I woke up and thought to myself, "Did I leave my keys outside? So I woke up ________ and told them, "I've gotta go outside and see if I left something." I'd had a dream about zombies getting married. It was pretty scarey and I didn't want to get attacked by anything weird. Hey it was 3 am and it was a really bad dream. ____________ rolled over and told me to. "...go back to sleep. Worry about it in the morning." So I got up, pulled on some clothers and proceeded to the front door.

That's where I saw my keys, Hanging there on the front door.

This morning _________ asked, "Did you find your keys on the front door?"

"Yep."


To me marriage is having someone who, when they see you in the middle of active labor and yelling like a banshee, can say, "You look like crap." and you can say, "Fu(k it. You look like shyte." and then start crying like a babie because they're there. It's gonna be okay."

The last thing you're thinking is, "Heir and a spare."


Sheesh.



Good thing about my life is that I can make up my own fairytales and I don't have to pay for the one in England. LOL



Didn't watch the royal nuptials. Was too - uhm - busy.

Doot doyah wah doot doyah wha doo doo -

No comments:

Post a Comment