Wednesday, April 27, 2011

.


"...When I think back at all the crop I learned in high school, It's a wonder I can think at all. And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none. I can still read the writing on the wall..."


There's a theme here.

First?


Do you think that the royal couple will have those little disposable cameras for their guest to take...naw... but I do wonder who'll break ranks and take a cell phone photo for money...


Second?

Last night I dreamed that I had a tiny visit with someone from high school.

He was just as interesting as he'd been then, which was very.

Just as good looking, which was also very. Wouldn't mind seeing him again even if he is supposed to be happily ever after.


Third?


My life on record.

This is quite a life. Since I'm feeling all nostalgic and since the gremlins are messing with my computer to the point where it's just stupid?

This might be a good time to go back and read the parts of 12dots that you've not read before.





Hugs.

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment