Wednesday, May 11, 2011

.




Dear  Ms "Horror"scope,


For the record.

1.  I know Cancers AND Geminis who HATE Taurus.


and



2.  I know Pisces who think of Taurus as a life time commitment not as business to finish.




Just saying as I know someone who's a Taurus (not Craig Ferguson) who has a b'day today and needed to have the record set straight. 


Hmmpf. That "horrors"cope is NEVER right so ignore.


Today is fantastic.


Sleep till noon.

Eat Italian for breakfast.

Watch LLS Youtubes in your underwear while eating microwave popcorn (the kind with he extra butter)


Put clean sheets and soft fluffy blanket on the bed.

Take a long shower complete with exfoliation and the good body lotion.

Put on clean underwear.

Go see a real movie and then come back and light all the candles in the Zen Garden.

East Ice cream and cake with friends and loved ones outside.

Laugh.


Fall asleep happy.







Happy Birthday Martha Graham.


Love and hugs,

Salvatore Dali's wayward cousin.

thanks Billy.

.

3 comments:

  1. PS

    From the author


    Where in Germany are you from?


    I don't speak German but I do love to chat.

    Would you like to say hello?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh,

    No one ever comments on my blog.

    People read the blog but they don't comment.



    Who are you?


    LOL I don't bite.


    Nor do I howl at the moon.

    Well I might "howL" but I don't howl.


    Regards,

    from the person who writes this blog.


    .

    ReplyDelete