Monday, May 9, 2011




.


.


For what it's worth, I'm listening to this song and talking to Pup about something called a "Luggable Loo".  He's cracking jokes about the  "Huggable Lou the Luggable Loo" It comes in the basic and the flushable.  LOL.  17 dollars if you buy the bucket and 12 bucks if you provide your own. Here we are listening to this very lovely song and oblivious because of a camping crapper.

Oh mercy.


Now it's on to the handy portible urinal and the snappable female attachment.


Yep.


In a couple of minutes I'm going to break the news that he's gonna have to help me go feed the pups. Not now though. He's facinated by the loos. Hate to spoil the moment.


This song has alot of truth to it. While the world is busy trying to separate us and make us think that we're a world of tribes as different as oil and water?  I'm sitting here confident that like the song we're all alike.


Have been writing this afternoon so there's stuff to read. 


As for me?


I'm gonna go visit with pup.


Hope that you're day's a good one Gentle Reader.


Hugs


Ann


.

No comments:

Post a Comment