Thursday, May 19, 2011

.



" Dunno. The moment you "find" your self, I'm thinking you crystalize. Set in stone like a statue. Engraved on the pedestal the words, "Here stands the quintessential (insert name here)". It's not for me. Not easy but I'd rather be evolving. I don't want to be "quintessential". It means you've stopped. Stopped creating. Stopped living. I intend to keep on living until the day I die and even that would be an evolution.

Then again that might be alot of work.

I do write The Slacker Chronicals. I'm from the country. Life can get gnarly. Might want to think on this alittle more."



c anne ford 5-19-11





And from Merriam Webster online

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/quintessential

The definition of "quintessence"

The fifth and highest element in ancient and medieval philosophy that permeates all nature and is the substance composing the celestial bodies
.

work in progress (WIP) as different from RIP which is an entirely different thing....

.

again c anne ford 5-19-11

LOL Sounds like I'm a fanatic for c anne ford.

Ironic but not intended to be Narcissitic.


BBL

WIP

GOTWBIGH (Going outside to work before it gets hot).

CYA

.



.

1 comment:

  1. "...For instance.
    I was thinking about the words from the quote above, "..."Here stands the quintessential (insert name here)"....". LoL, It sounds an awfully lot like the, "Here lies the quintessential (insert name here)" found on head stones. Taken even further? "Here lies the quintessential (insert name here). Dead."
    Glad I'm thinking about this. Not sure I like the similarities.

    Gonna think on it some more.

    .

    ReplyDelete