Wednesday, May 18, 2011

.


"... I remember the first time that I went to the river. I remember running skipping along the ground. "Any minute," I whispered, "Any minute I'll leave the ground. Leave the things that pull and push on my heart. I'll fly." And for seconds at a time I would. The "invisible wings" I was born with? I could feel them. Huge and smooth. Strong and beautiful like a swan's wings, the wind would rush through and then around them. I'd jump in the water with arms stretched. Then down I'd go where gravity had no dominion on me and up through the air. "

c anne ford 5-18-11

"... When I sail in a boat and see the sails unfurl, the wind moves Heaven, Earth, and even time in such unusual ways. I become different. I become better..."

c anne ford 5-18-11

"...Hmm. Everyday I expect a miracle. I expect to be free."


c anne ford 5-18-11




unless noted all work by c anne ford all rights reserved by the author.



"My dad is talking about going fishing. I'm delighted beyond words. Forgiveness and in the end? The thinks of life are simple to define."


c anne ford 5-11-11





"... he said, grab your things, I've come to take you home..." - Solsbury Hill  - Peter Gabriel


.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment