Tuesday, May 17, 2011

.




Bite me Bunny.




.Congrats and Happy Birthday.tv's Craig Ferguson. You've finally attained that level of creativity in with you are just too "hilarious" for words. Which can only mean one thing.


I get to go watch something else.

Soom all the cool kids will be watching week after week for the next big catch phrase or cool ironic thing.


We have a tradition here. When something becomes "all that"
, it's time to go find something else to watch.  There too many other folks watching and there's only so much air available air in the room. Someone has to go outside for some air or run to the store to get a six pack.


Earl, you are just too cool

Too cool and just to precious.


Whoo hoo.






.

.






.


.

.

1 comment:

  1. " Dunno. The moment you "find" your self, I'm thinking you crystalize. Set in stone like a statue. Engraved on the pedestal the words, "Her stand the quintessential (insert name here)". It's not for me. Not easy but I'd rather be evolving. I don't want to be "quintessential". It means you've stopped. Stopped creating. Stopped living. I intend to keep on living until the day I die and even that would be an evolution."

    c anne ford 5-19-11


    From

    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/quintessential

    The definition of "quintessence"

    The fifth and highest element in ancient and medieval philosophy that permeates all nature and is the substance composing the celestial bodies
    .

    work in progress (WIP) as different from RIP which is an entirely different thing....

    .

    ReplyDelete