Thursday, May 26, 2011

.




Note.

This is an active blog. I'm current writing in the comment section of this post:

http://12dotsandablot.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-post_22.html

If you haven't already, you can start with the next post and then read them sequentially until you get to the post above OR you can click the link above and it will take you to were I'm writing at the moment.

Why? Well I'm taking a Zen break for the summer.  Will be concentrating on finding something in each day to be thankful for or for a moment of peace. LOL, already there's been times when this looked like it would be difficult. On those days (yesterday for example) I've had to make a real effort to find or to make those moments. After all the terrible weather, the fussing with family, my dad nearly dying, the things that have intruded on my time with Pup or working on the boat,  I had to make a conscious decision to say, "NO!"  You're welcome to read.  I know that I'm reading too. 

I'm making a conscious decision to find peace and happy in my life and then teach Pup how to do this too.

People have been taking advantage of our good nature.

LOL Like Barney says,





Don't know about you but life is too short to be lived as a drama.


.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment