Wednesday, May 25, 2011

.




Good night irony.
It's time for you to go.
You've made us cynical.
Old before our time.
What havock you are wrecking
On the gentle art if "kindness"
Turning reality into farce,
Now that's not kind.
You've had your fun.
But now it's time you're leaving.
There's no place in the future that you've made.
Now it's time,
Past time that you were leaving.
Time for Hope

And time for change.






c anne ford
5-25-11


What havock the "ironic" lifestyle is wreckimg on the gentle kindness of "hope". It makes a mockery of the word "real". I'm thinking that, while irony is always welcome and a great way to puncture the balloons of hot air that fly through life, in the age of the great storms I'd rather have hope and heart.



Yeah, I know. MORE irony.

LOL



.



.

3 comments:

  1. Okie dokie, going out to feed the animals, water the plants, and hammer and saw stuff.

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy. Back from the future and I must say this was really and truly one of your better decisions.

    Hugs hun. Good job.

    Iron aka Cupid's Apprentice

    Now then. Two cynics now involved in relationships that might actually have a shot at lasting longer than a week.

    LOL, I love my job.

    What's the song? Ah yeah, "Leroy is that you..."

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from December 4, 2013

    What a day. What a day. They're going to let me come back. I was really happy to hear about this. Lot's to learn but mother mercy this is early. LOL

    ReplyDelete